Frequently Asked Questions
11. Yes. On ixCube until it is in Beta stage we can accept request. These will get implemented if possibile within the tim-frame and do not break the development chain.
if they require more time , the requested features will be put on the to-do-list for next patch release.
12. Well ixCube is in Beta stage. if you want to test and give feed back You are welcome.
The problem is that You need to understand the basics on How it works.
ixCube comes with 2 different Form-Finding tecniques FDM(Force Density) and NFDM( Natural Force Density) and then Optionally with a plugin URS (Update Reference Strategy ):
- FDM Method : works with a net of links as the base FEM model and a Triangle mesh for loads and pattern Generation.
- NFDM and URS : works with triangle meshes both as the base FEM model , for loads and for patterning
We want to be sure that who is going to test the platform has the required knowledge to use it, We can make if necessary a few hours webcasting to let the lcient learn the basics.
13. Our modelling environment has been tailored against FEM generating from advanced Solids and Curves. You can move data from the FEM to CAD and Viceversa
there are potentially no limits.
14. A good i7 Core with 8 GB Ram and very important a very good Graphic Card (NVIDIA we suggest ) with latest OpenGL drivers and at least 2 GB of card memory.
15. Power with less price. if you compare features, quality of the platform, number of features available and divide this against price
anybody that is able to judge with his brain will come up that our system is Unbeatable.
16. Final Patterns can be exported to DXF,DWG,3DM and HPGL for the plotter.
17. We generally make one release each 3 months. For problems that unable users to work we make updates after 2-4 days depending on how much time is needed to fix them.
18. We generally make one release each 3 months. For problems that unable users to work we make updates after 2-4 days depending on how much time is needed to fix them.